Yes, but your “team” within your team would need to share a single Mightycause page. To clarify, the only kinds of pages you can connect to a team page are fundraisers, which are standalone pages that collect donations. So if a group of individuals wants to join together to compete on your fundraising team, they would need to create one fundraiser that they would share to collect donations, rather than being able to create a team page connected to your team.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of a team page?
- How do teams on Mightycause differ from other platforms?
- How do teams work on Mightycause?
- How do I create a team fundraising page?
- Can I have teams within my team page?
- How do people join my team?
- I know most of my team members won’t want to create a page from scratch — can I fill in some parts of their pages for them?
- Can I control the start date of my team campaign?
- Can I email my team all at once from Mightycause?
- Can I download a list of all my team members to keep track of them?