Mightycause is founded on the idea of collaborative impact, and team fundraisers help bring people together to raise money for important causes. The main benefit of a team page is that you can reach so many people — because your team members will be asking their friends, family, and others in their social network to donate, teams can help bring in new donors to nonprofit organizations, increase the reach of your fundraising campaign, help build momentum and reach your funding goals.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of a team page?
- How do teams on Mightycause differ from other platforms?
- How do teams work on Mightycause?
- How do I create a team fundraising page?
- Can I have teams within my team page?
- How do people join my team?
- I know most of my team members won’t want to create a page from scratch — can I fill in some parts of their pages for them?
- Can I control the start date of my team campaign?
- Can I email my team all at once from Mightycause?
- Can I download a list of all my team members to keep track of them?