It doesn’t cost anything for a nonprofit or individual to set up a Mightycause page, so to support our business and continue providing our technology with no set-up fee, Mightycause retains a small percentage of each donation made on our platform. For charitable fundraisers for non-subscription organizations, we retain 4% of each donation, and donors have the option of covering platform fees so 100% of their donations goes to the charity. For personal fundraisers, there is a 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction to cover credit card processing costs.
Articles in this section
- What is Mightycause?
- Why is there a charge from “Mightycause” on my Credit Card?
- Is my donation on Mightycause tax-deductible?
- I’m not in the United States. Can I still make a donation?
- I’m not comfortable donating with my credit card, can I make a donation with cash or a check?
- How much of my donation goes to the fundraiser?
- Is my donation secure?
- Do I need to make an account to donate on Mightycause?
- How do I know if my donation went through?
- My donation wouldn’t process! Why?